Saturday, 25 June 2011

A post for post's sake

Apologies, this blog. I have been neglecting you a little recently (and most other things as well) due to all the toyology stuff at the Toybox. I'm slowly managing to ensure I control it, and not the other way round.

Literally a second ago I finished uploading my latest book to lulu. I know I announced it was finished a while ago, but I had the formatting to do and a little tweaking on the last chapter.

As a quick aside, I was happy to see that lulu are currently offering a free copy of any new book published, or an existing book bound in some other way. I think I'm going to take the opportunity to order a couple of things in different formats just to see how they look & what they cost. For those interested, the offer ends on the 31st of July.

Back to the main topic, the copy I've just ordered is a special one for my wife. It's her job to see whether the countless storylines in the book make it completely impossible to understand or not. Once she's (hopefully) given her approval I can start giving it a bit more of a polish.

If she doesn't give it the thumbs up then I'm in trouble. In that circumstance I'll likely start work on something new and come back to it later when I've been hit by inspiration.

That's about all really. Just a quick note to say I still exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment